Just Juice - Berry Burst & Lemonade 50ml Short Fill
- Deals & Offers
- Delivery Options
- Adding Nicotine
Get that summer feeling all year round with the limited edition fruity fusion. Made with two award winning flavours; Berry Burst with its luscious wild summer berries and Just Juice Lemonade that tingles your taste buds with a refreshing citrus blast.
Like everyone’s favourite fruity ciders in summer, sweet and sour combine perfectly in this delicious apple and pear shortfill e liquid blend, with a refreshing cooling effect on every inhale leaving you all a-tingle. Premium quality e-liquid.
These short-fill bottles contain 50ml of nicotine-free liquid, with 10ml of extra space within the bottle to accommodate your nicotine shot of choice. This allows you to create a liquid with your own desired nicotine strength, and typically adding a 10ml nicotine shot to a 50ml short fill will give you 60ml of 3mg e-liquid.
- 50ml Shortfill
- Nicotine Strength - 0MG
- FREE Nic Shot with every bottle.
- VP/PG 70/30
This Product is in the Mix n Match 2 For £25 Deal.
Mix n Match with other brands within the same deal in the 2 For £25 category.
- SAME DAY DELIVERY in Milton Keynes when ordered before 3PM.
- SAME DAY DELIVERY in Buckingham areas when ordered before 1PM.
- £2.99 UK 48hr Tracked Delivery on orders under £20
- FREE UK 48hr Tracked Delivery on orders over £20
All 50m and 100ml shortfill eliquids sold by Vape Direct come with either 1 or 2 FREE nic shots included in the price you pay for the bottles. The above illustration is for a 50ml shortfill eliquid. The process is the same for a 100ml bottle however you need to add 2 nic shots to the bottle not just one.
By adding these nic shots it converts the purchased ZERO mg bottle into one that then contains 3mg in nicotine strength.
Please refer to the instructions above on how to correctly add your Free nic shot to your purchased shortfill bottle.
- You must carefully remove the cap of the 50ml bottle and the tip from the nicotine shot leaving both bottles temporarily without lids.
- Carefully pour the contents of the nicotice shot into the already open larger 50ml bottle. Do this until the entire contents of the smaller nicotine shot have been poured in.
- You can now dispose of the smaller nicotine shot as this has now served its purpose.
- Carefully place the lid of the larger 50ml shortfill bottle back on the top ensuring that it has been fully clipped back into place and is firmly back on the bottle as it was when you first opened it.
- In order for the nicotine to fully dilute the shotfill and so that you get an even amount of nicotine for each time you pour some of the liquid into your tank you MUST shake the bottle well at first and it is advised that if you haven’t used the bottle for a while to shake it before using it to top up your tank again. This means that every time you fill your tank you are guaranteed that the liquid will always be at a 3mg nicotine strength.