- Deals & Offers
- Delivery Options
- Adding Nicotine
Mango & Blood Orange shortfill e-liquid by Just Juice Fusion is a tropical fruit pairing with a bold flavour. A sweet mango is complemented by a rich, zesty blood orange with an icy finish for a balanced vape.
Mango & Blood Orange shortfill e-liquid is available as 50ml of e-liquid in a 60ml shortfill bottle, with space for a 10ml nicotine shot to be added. Adding a 10ml 18mg nic shot will create 60ml of 3mg e-liquid.
These e-liquids have a 70% VG blend, perfect for large cloud creation without diminishing flavour when used with a sub ohm vape kit or tank.
The Fusion range from Just Juice sees the UK manufacturer combine their most popular flavours to great effect.
- 50ml Of E-Liquid In A 60ml Shortfill Bottle
- Space For A 10ml Nic Shot
- 70% VG / 30% PG
- Designed For Sub Ohm Vaping
- Made In UK
- Childproof Cap
- Tamper Evident Seal
This Product is in the Mix n Match 2 For £25 Deal.
Mix n Match with other brands within the same deal in the 2 For £25 category.
- SAME DAY DELIVERY in Milton Keynes when ordered before 3PM.
- SAME DAY DELIVERY in Buckingham areas when ordered before 1PM.
- £2.99 UK 48hr Tracked Delivery on orders under £20
- FREE UK 48hr Tracked Delivery on orders over £20
All 50m and 100ml shortfill eliquids sold by Vape Direct come with either 1 or 2 FREE nic shots included in the price you pay for the bottles. The above illustration is for a 50ml shortfill eliquid. The process is the same for a 100ml bottle however you need to add 2 nic shots to the bottle not just one.
By adding these nic shots it converts the purchased ZERO mg bottle into one that then contains 3mg in nicotine strength.
Please refer to the instructions above on how to correctly add your Free nic shot to your purchased shortfill bottle.
- You must carefully remove the cap of the 50ml bottle and the tip from the nicotine shot leaving both bottles temporarily without lids.
- Carefully pour the contents of the nicotice shot into the already open larger 50ml bottle. Do this until the entire contents of the smaller nicotine shot have been poured in.
- You can now dispose of the smaller nicotine shot as this has now served its purpose.
- Carefully place the lid of the larger 50ml shortfill bottle back on the top ensuring that it has been fully clipped back into place and is firmly back on the bottle as it was when you first opened it.
- In order for the nicotine to fully dilute the shotfill and so that you get an even amount of nicotine for each time you pour some of the liquid into your tank you MUST shake the bottle well at first and it is advised that if you haven’t used the bottle for a while to shake it before using it to top up your tank again. This means that every time you fill your tank you are guaranteed that the liquid will always be at a 3mg nicotine strength.