- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
|Capacity||3000mAh (3 Ah)|
|Manufacturer Discharge Rate||20A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.